POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hairdodo : Hairdodo Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:14:27 EDT (-0400)
  Hairdodo
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 23 Jan 2000 19:59:08
Message: <388BA327.6340A869@xs4all.nl>
Inspired by Peter Warrens Hair-piece I thought I knew a nice alternative
way to do hair. I wanted to cook up a simple demonstration but it turned
into some sort of bushlad.
These are just semi-transparent radial pigments on toruses. It works,
but it is not very flexible and, depending on the 'depth', takes quite
some time to render. The advantage is that you can easily do curly hair
and probably some other stuff. I think if you used isosurfaces for this
it could be a terrific solution.

Remco

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: